Sunday 3 July 2011

It was always going to happen, and by that I mean the Pride & Prejudice themed image, on account of it being one of my favourite books and films of all time. Don't know if it's Elizabeth Bennet's before-her-time "independent woman" behaviour or Colin Firth as Mr.Darcy. Probably both.

Spent the last 3 days travelling, only just got home and therefore have a lovely mountain of schoolwork to do! Have now visited the universities LSE (London School of Economics and Political Sciences) and UEA (University of East Anglia, Norwich) such different places and so many more choices! It certainly is an exciting time of the year, before AS results when all of my options are still well and truly open, and therefore I'm taking all the chances to visit anywhere that I can knowing that in just over a year's time, I could be living there...

No comments:

Post a Comment