Friday 4 November 2011

100th post! Here's to 100 more!



So at times life can seem difficult, stressful and downright depressing....but it can also be rewarding to those who are willing to put themselves out there.

Yeah, there will be set backs, there will be the bad times, the sad times and all the rest of it, but really what you have to do is look at everything long-term, but at the same time, live for that day - crazy isn't it?

Basically what I'm trying to say is that looking back on the last 100 posts of this blog has really made me think, whatever did or did not happen I've achieved a lot and I have things to show for it. This gives me a lot of hope in what promises to be a very work-intensive 6 months up ahead, but one day I'll look back on all of this work, and I'll be proud.

But I'll never forget where I started from.

On a less philosophical note, I have another university offer and I am really excited about this one, as in I could actually end up going there and living there for 3 years of my life! I still have 2 more places to wait on, but having things like this - university offers I mean - it really gives me something to work towards, to be happy about, and ultimately it makes sure that I don't lose focus, I'm so close now I can't break down over school work again...so instead I've planned the next week to include a combination of evenings out, fun with friends, a firework display and some happy time on Polyvore - here's to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment