Friday 27 January 2012

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.



People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. by nikigirl

Feeling a bit down this week :( I hate uncertainty......

In a week I'll be rapidly approaching my birthday!

This doesn't cheer me up at all, I have nothing arranged whatsoever :/

Even worse, we have school photos next week! As if it wasn't bad enough, we have to dress up. I don't like fancy dress, and I don't own anything suitable either...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drawing a line under all of that; this image is all about having your own style, and not being afraid to be yourself, even if you aren't bold or sassy or even particularly fashionable. It's supposed to be about the art behind the fashion, not the money, not the culture or the marketing. About the ideas people used to have and the way that they expressed them.


Things can't always be as bad as we imagine they are, can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment