Sunday 8 January 2012

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... by nikigirl on polyvore.com

Had some fun recently with image composition and actually using really images of people in a template design rather than just individual objects.....I think it turned out quite nicely, and to be fair it's about time I made some sets where people actually feature!

So....this week, starting school again, which means back to coursework and ultimately exam prep for 4 months time! BUT, as I've already said, I'm determined to start 2012 in the true spirit of optimism, which means not giving up until I've seen what's ahead of me, and even then I'm going to do my best not to let stress get the better of me!

New year's Resolutions;

a) Get AAA or above (!) at A2, to get into the university course I want
b) Have a great 18th, go out somewhere, have a party etc.
c) Really make the most of my last months at school with friends
d) Really make the most of the 3 month summer I get after final exams!!!
e) Find some sort of part time job until October to fund these ambitious plans :P


And... naturally I will be continuing this blog throughout to document everything, but that goes without saying!

Even though it's not New Year anymore I can still say "Happy 2012" everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment