Friday 9 March 2012

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of demand.





As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of demand.



Insane week! Well, not quite insane, but you know what I mean, March is really starting to gather pace! To be fair, next week looks busier than the last (Mother's Day, various birthdays and outings etc.) but that's not a bad thing I guess, I just need to be prepared! There seems to have been quite a melancholy atmosphere around these last few days (possibly due to Jan. results day at school + coursework deadlines approaching?) so I'm glad the weekend has arrived, although I feel pretty good at the moment :) I have this calendar with daily quotes on, and somehow, it always manages to put the day in focus for me...

You know what the worst thing is? I made this image [above] so long ago I can't even remember the reasoning behind it, so I'm going to do what I always do, and interpret its meaning according to my current mood: the Audrey Hepburn quote = self-explanatory and 100% true, the camera/ postcard photo (I realise these items seem to feature in absolutely everything I make...maybe it's a sign?) are another reference to travel/ exploration, and the outfit shown is simple, no patterns, ordinary colours, blue jeans, just a classier version of something I would wear really :)




No comments:

Post a Comment